Bookkeeping gives you an overview of the financial performance of your business, so that you can make better decisions.
Every business needs bookkeeping and financial reporting to guide it’s growth and decision making. Not only are financial records a legal obligation, they also help a business determine how much tax they need to pay.
Advantages of bookkeeping
What we do as your bookkeepers
Our bookkeeping services allow you to outsource your bookkeeping responsibilities. Bookkeeping is a critical component in the management of any business serious with growth and success. Proper bookkeeping is also necessary to be able to comply with company and tax law with regards to transaction records keeping, financial reporting and the calculation of tax due.
What you get from our bookkeeping services:
Hiring us as your bookkeepers will make it easy for you to record and retain financial transactions. We start by designing a custom accounting system that suits your type of business and the industry that you are in. We setup your chart of accounts, customers, suppliers and other things.
In addition, we will do the following for your company:
Your responsibility as a client:
You are responsible for providing us accurate information with regards to:
- Company information for setting up your chart of accounts.
- Daily transaction log (supplied to us at set intervals).
- Asset register with detailed list of company assets (description, date of acquisition, original cost, and current value).
- The value of payroll amounts.
- Other information we may request for correct account reporting.
- Making timely payments for service provision.