ZIMDEF (Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund) is a statutory organisation established by law to facilitate the development of critical and highly skilled human capital in Zimbabwe.
ZIMDEF is funded by a monthly 1% training levy tax that is levied upon a company’s gross payroll total inclusive of salaries, allowances, benefits and bonuses.
Advantages of registering with ZIMDEF
What we will do for you
- Inform you of all requirements needed for registration.
- Write and/or fill out any applications needed for registration with ZIMDEF.
- Submit the application on your behalf and do any follow-ups needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Employer registration is usually complete within 1 day.
Yes it is. Registration is compulsory by law and non-compliance can result in fines, penalties and/or imprisonment.
Once registered you are obligated to:
- Remit monthly payments to ZIMDEF.
- Submit month returns to accompany your payments.
Requirements for ZIMDEF registration
You are responsible for providing us accurate information with regards to: