A vendor number is a unique number issued to business entities that wish to supply the government and it’s related agencies.
The government is probably the biggest consumer of goods and services in Zimbabwe. This translates into millions of dollars worth in transactions each and every year. This represents a very good opportunity for any business that wants to grow. By acquiring a vendor number, your company becomes eligible to supply government entities and get a share of these millions of dollars.
What we will do for you:
- Inform you of all requirements needed for the process.
- Write and/or fill out any applications needed for registration.
- Submit the application on your behalf and do any follow-ups needed.
- Collect registration documents.
- Inform you to collect documents or deliver documents if you have ordered delivery services.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 2 options available:
- Option 1: Takes between 1 – 2 weeks depending on the day you submit your application.
- Option 2: Takes between 2 – 3 weeks depending on the day you submit your application.
A vendor number is given once and is valid for a lifetime. It doesn’t expire.
A vendor number is mandatory to be able to do business with any government entity.
There are no obligations associated with a vendor number, it’s issued it’s yours and it doesn’t require renewal.
Requirements for a vendor number:
You are responsible for providing us accurate information with regards to:
- Company letterhead.
- Registered name of company.
- Physical address of company.
- Postal address of company.
- Name of company’s bank, branch and account number.
- (Please note that the registered name of the company stated in the application and Certificate of Incorporation must be the same as that of the account holder appearing on the bank statement).
- Contact person and their position in the company.
Supporting documents (originals and certified copies)
- Certificate of Incorporation, CR6 and CR14.
- IDs for all directors on the CR14.
- Stamped company bank statement.
- Proof of residence of 2 directors on CR 14 in the form of water or ZESA bill in their names only.
- Valid tax clearance.